Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Evening~January 8, 2010

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging, so stay with me here, folks. I know just enough about navigating the Internet to be dangerous. So who knows how this will all turn out. I am always up for a new adventure and personal growth~so here goes.
I was never really good at keeping a diary or journal as a young girl, but maybe this will be different. My goal is to post a minimum of once a week until I get the hang of this.
I am a retired registered nurse who now caretakes a 140 year old chapel that sits among pine trees atop a hill and overlooks my quaint coastal village of Cambria, California. I also coordinate all the events at the Chapel and I am often the officiate at the weddings that are held here. In my spare time I design and create revival jewelry from antique jewelry, religious medals and old broken rosaries. I am grateful for the path my life has taken and marvel each day in the gifts I have been given. I value most my family, friends and the little Chapel on the hill.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back often to see my progress.
Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment